Top Gun II Studs
Top Gun II Snowmobile Studs For 2-ply Tracks
Same day shipping on orders placed before 3pm CST M-F, within 1 business day on all orders! 1-3 day delivery on all US orders.
The high-performance stud designed to put you in control!
1 1/32″ large diameter head prevents pull-outs allowing you to significantly increase the life of your track.
Manufactured with the highest quality stainless steel body enabling superior strength, long term wear and rust free to keep your studs performing at the same level as the day of install.
- Light weight thin profile head seamlessly integrates into your track to keep your running gear operating smoothly and avoiding costly maintenance.
- Silver brazed 80 degree mining grade carbine insert wears slower, increasing the life of your sled's traction products.
- Thru-hardened to a grade 8 bolt, giving you the highest bend resistance possible.
- 5/16-24 fine thread.
- Available in 1.000, 1.075, 1.175, 1.325, 1.375, 1.500, 1.625 and 1.920 lengths.
- Select Stainless Steel Nuts to keep your application 100% rust free.
Note: Sizes 1.500, 1.625 and 1.920 should use recommended tall nut.
Find Your Stud Application
Awesome top quality studs and backers... had to talk with Chris a few times excellent guy. He answered my questions and was great with a exchange I had. Will definitely be back for more and will absolutely recommend to my buddies! Thanks again!!
Top Gun II Stud Kit (1.000",1.075")
I installed these studs in June. Instillation was straightforward with no difficulties and looks great. The design of the backers looks better than the competition. Obviously, it will be months before I can comment regarding performance and durability. I purchased set for my nephew was well and would recommend to others to consider for their next studding. Technical support regarding initial purchase was outstanding as well. I feel confident in any technical support if needed going forward
Excellent products, excellent customer service, highly recommended.
Thank you once again Terry and Chris , for such a great product and service .Fast Trac is the only way to go. I switched from Woody’s on my last 2 Polaris sleds the woodys bent or pulled out . Never once have I bent or had one stud lost with Fast Trac , Awesome product.
We Also Recommend